Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Cursing Stone

"I curse them going and I curse them riding; I curse them standing and I curse them sitting; I curse them eating and I curse them drinking; I curse them rising, and I curse them lying; I curse them at home, I curse them away from home; I curse them within the house, I curse them outside of the house; I curse their wives, their children, and their servants who participate in their deeds."


"May all the malevolent wishes and curses ever known, since the beginning of the world, to this hour, light on them. May the malediction of God, that fell upon Lucifer and all his fellows, that cast them from the high Heaven to the deep hell, light upon them."


The Cursing Stone of Carlisle.

Since it was put in a Carlisle museum in 2001, certain bad luck appears to have afflicted the good people of Carlisle. Do not fuck with 500 year old words of ill will. Here endeth the lesson.

No comments: